From the minute you drive into the carport and close the electric gate or drive into any of the three garage spaces everything about this property has been thoroughly thought through to maximize ease, style and privacy.
The 1960’s home has been completely renovated over the past five years right down to the electrical's and external wall insulation.
Some of the many features include:
• Four-bedrooms, two bathrooms, three toilets
• Air-conditioning to lounge, front bedroom, master and games room
• Double glazed windows - front window also has privacy blind
• LPG ducted heating is new to whole house
• Spacious living area which flows through to the study/office alcove, dining and patio
• Master has walk in robes and currently has a king-size bed
• Bathrooms have heated rails, ensuite has heated floor
• Laundry shoot located in the hallway for convenience
• Floors are a mixture of Vynal planking and carpet
• Butlers pantry has 2nd fridge, sink and dishwasher
• Main fridge is plumbed directly into water supply
• Electric lifestyle screens on patio can be operated separately
• 3 carport spaces, attached single garage with electric door
• Three bay garage with two electric roller doors
• Workshop bay with 3 phase power and great shelving
• Water storage tank collects water from shed and has a pump connected
• Back garden has over sixty native plants to attract birds
• Sprinkler watering systems are installed to all garden areas
In a quiet part of town, just around the corner from Goulburn West Primary school and a few minutes drive to the CBD this a great location to settle down in Goulburn but the home is also sophisticated enough to work from home or welcome you home if you commute to work.
Such a comfortable and well appointed home is bound at attract a lot of interest so call the agent to arrange your private inspection today.